Joint pains, rheumatic and arthritic pain
The osteopathic approach can be applied to all your joints
Knees, hips, wrists, ankles, feet, hands, shoulders or spine. Osteopaths can assess and treat all joints in people of all ages.
Your joint pain may be the result of:
- a past injury
- the overuse of the joint due to a sport, your job or your posture
- an inflammatory disease
- an inherited trait
We will take into account the way in which your joint problems developed and work out a treatment plan to suit you.
Treatment may include:
After we’ve assessed the causes of your problems and worked out what you need, treatment may include the following:
- explaining what we think is causing your symptoms
- giving you some manual treatment such as physical manipulation, stretching, massage, acupuncture or the very gentle cranial technique.
- showing you some simple exercises, where necessary
- giving you general lifestyle tips
- and specific “do’s and don’ts” for your area of pain
- offering you maintenance treatment if your symptoms are likely to return in the longer term
Get on the road to recovery today
You could feel a lot better. So why not give it a try?
Please ring in today and book your appointment.