Minor sports injuries
Whether you are a professional athlete or just exercising for fun your body needs to be in good working order to enjoy your sport.
Suddenly feeling “older”?
- a recent injury has left you unbalanced
- something has triggered an old injury to tighten up and unbalance you
- you have overused your muscles and joints lately and it’s time to get loosened up
- you need to alter what you’re doing in some way…introduce some stretches, change your mattress, get more sleep, work on your core
Treatment is tailored to you as an individual
- not only assess and treat the painful area but also any other parts that may be part of the problem
- discuss your exercise routines and make suggestions to help keep you injury free
- give you tips on stretching, warming down and the use of cold packs or heat.
- explain what caused your symptoms and how you could prevent a recurrence
Osteopaths use a wide range of treatment techniques and treat people of all ages.
Techniques may include physical manipulation, stretching, massage, acupuncture, ultrasound and gentle techniques such as cranial.
Get on the road to recovery today
Get some help and get back to enjoying your sport again.
Please call us to book your appointment today.
Telephone: 01905 45 45 50
Contact us County Osteopaths 3, Offerton Barns Business Centre Offerton Lane Worcester WR3 8SX Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01905 45 45 50